The linked article below lets you access a number of useful blogs
- Deliver Maximum Customer Value
- Software alone insufficient for successful digital transformation
- Separating hype from reality
- Accelerate digital transformation with packaged business services
- Empathetic, proactive services for the real-time enterprise
"One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"
There’s an old saying in our business when it comes to things like digital transformation: “It’s a journey, not a destination.” The journey metaphor has served me well for over 30 years as a technology marketer. In the spirit of IDC’s Third Platform, I’ve seen multiple waves of change sweep across our industry – the transition from monolithic mainframes to client/server, to networked business solutions and the Internet, and now to digital technologies that are fundamentally transforming everything around us. There’s one common red thread across this evolution: The journey is comprised of a series of steps from our starting point to the final destination point. Along the lines of Lao Tzu, Confucius, and Mao Tse-tung, we must remind ourselves that “a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.”